6.16.2011

In the spotlight: Frozz

I'm a sucker for icecream. So when I was on a holiday some time ago I got to try frozen yoghurt and was immediately, irreversibly, totally and completely hooked. You can only imagine how bummed I was when I came back home and  discovered I couldn't get my daily portion of frozen lovelyness anywhere. With the opening of not one, but three (!) Frozz stores in Amsterdam that problem is now solved and everytime I walk past I just have to get some. And you know what? It's not even a guilty pleasure, since it's not even 100 calories a portion. So when you're in Amsterdam, find your closest Frozz shop and TRY. It's delicious. Serious. And no, it's not the same as yoghurt icecream. It's way better. And did I say it's low calorie?


I top it off with fresh raspberries, blueberries, almonds and walnuts. You know what, I think I'll try making my own soon.

Frozz, open daily in Amsterdam from 12.00-22.00 @ Rokin 30 & Hartenstraat 36. 
Open from monday to friday from 11.00-19.00 at Waterlooplein 13.

You can follow Frozz on Facebook & Twitter.

Be the first to reply!

Post a Comment